Parker PB61 Description:
They're guitars that deliver everything you'd expect from a Parker, at a price that acknowledges the concept of budget.
When he designed the P-Series, Ken Parker used traditional materials without compromising the high standards and precise tolerances that have made Parker Guitars the ultimate in tonal spectrum and playability.
With the combination of Parker playability, piezo, and magnetic voices, and the rockin' Parker look, the P-Series represents the finest guitar for the money on the market, bar none.
Importantly, all P-Series guitars sold in the U.S. are set up in our Mundelein, IL factory to ensure spot-on tuning and playability.
A Mahogany body with neck-thru construction combined with a brass nut provide extraordinary sustain, while a Spalted Maple top and Champaign tuners add a classy touch to a great bass.
Neck-Thru Design, Mahogany body, Spalted Maple Top, Active EMG pickups
Parker PB61 Features:
- Mahogany body
- Spalted maple top
- Neck thru construction
- EMG Active Bass pickups (EMG 35CS)
- Maple neck with ebony fretboard
- Champaign hardware
- 9 lbs.
Parker PB61 Specifications:
Tones / Sounds:
- Big bass feel for an array of classic to modern tones.
- Wood Mahogany body with Spalted maple top
- Construction Solid two piece construction
- Finish Satin
- Bridge Mono rail string thru
- Vibrato System NA
- Wood Mahogany and Ebony
- Neck Design 7 piece construction
- Neck-Body Joint Neck thru
- Scale 34"
- # of Frets 24
- Fret Material Nickel Silver
- Fret Size .045" high, .095" wide
- Fret Board Ebony
- Fretboard Shape 10" - 15" conical form
- Neck Shape Width: Regular, Thickness: Fat
- Finish Satin
- Nut Brass
- Nut Width 1.6"
- String Spacing 2.25"
- Truss Rod Double 17.322
- Tuners Open gear L-4
- Mag Pickups Active EMG 35CS
- Mag. Config 2 active
- Mag. PU Select None
- Piezo System None
- Other Controls Volume, blend, 2 active EQ
- Output 1/4"
- Weight 9 pounds
- Strings Vinci .045 - .100
- Other Features Custom Parker hard case available
- Case/Bag Custom Parker Gig bag